Hello friend! We are two esthy besties native to San Diego that opened our skincare spa during the pandemic. Our mission is to guide and empower our clients to an honest relationship with their skin where they can feel comfortable and confident in who they are. We are so excited about our growth and are looking to expand our practice by adding another member to our team!
This would be a part time position to start, with the potential to grow into a full time position.
General Front Desk Duties:
- Scheduling Appointments
- Answering client inquiries via emails, phones and IG
- Explain Services to Customers
- Assist in filling out intake forms
- Greeting clients upon arrival
- Checking out and rebooking clients
- Cleaning and restocking as needed (must be able to lift at least 25 lbs)
- Count and reconcile cash
- Great communication skills both in person and and in phone/email correspondence
- Friendly, warm, and personable demeanor is a MUST
- Attention to detail
- Ability to correspond with with little to no grammatical errors and in a professional, personable manner
- Have good scheduling and time management skills
- Must be able to adapt, multi-task, and prioritize tasks as needed to maintain schedule
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
To be considered for this position, please do the following:
- EMAIL THE FOLLOWING to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a STANDOUT subject line!
a. Your full name and contact information.
b. A cover letter on who you are and why you would be a good fit for our company.
c. Any days/hours that you CANNOT work.
d. Please Include a copy of your resume with at least 2 professional references.
Job Type: Part-time with potential for full time in the future
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount on products
- Quarterly treatments
- In- office: 8 hours on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Potential remote hours
Hours per week:
- 24-29 hours to start
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Greeting clients
- Stocking supplies
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Light housekeeping
- Processing payments